We specialise in a progressive, creative and business-driven approach to sustainability
Email Sam Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam direct on 07799 117886 for a friendly chat about your requirements.
Led by Managing Director, Sam Wilson, EcoEvents comprises a hand-picked team of specialists spanning the range of sustainability themes, enabling a bespoke high value solution to be integrated into corporate business strategy and operations.
Clients include GL Events for London Olympic and Paralympic Games, M&C Saatchi, Havas, and ExCel amongst many others.
- A progressive, modern and creative approach to international certification: we are paper-light and people focused and have specific experience in the creative sector, its culture and operations.
- Fully integrated management systems: we look for any existing processes you have in place already and build on them as opposed to starting from scratch and implementing duplicate processes and roles.
- Multi-standard packages: we have experience in ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 20121, ISO 50001 and other management systems, enabling us to implement more than one standard in a way that increases efficiency and reduces costs.
- Hands-on approach: we work as a part of your team for as long as you need us.
- Highly qualified internal auditors: meaning you are in the best possible position for a smooth certification process.
- Top management input: all projects are overseen by, and have the input of, EcoEvents’ Managing Director, Sam Wilson.
- Two ears one mouth: we listen carefully to our clients’ unique challenges and help them adopt a management system fit for their specific business. We don’t tell clients what to do, we explain to them criteria that need to be met and work with them to develop processes that suit their existing company culture and structure.
“Sam has worked with our Sustainability team towards achieving our certification to ISO 14001 and ISO 20121. Her professionalism and in depth knowledge of the standards and certification process has helped the team no end and her calm and consultative approach makes her a pleasure to work with.”
James Mark, Services & 2012 Games Director, ExCeL London.
“Woodhouse worked with EcoEvents to achieve our ISO14001 Certification on a tight timeline to fulfil our requirement for LOCOG and our London 2012 commitment for the equestrian facilities in Greenwich Park. EcoEvents was able to get cooperation from all our employees no matter their experience and tenure. I can recommend their practical no-nonsense approach to sustainability.”
Tony Marsh, Managing Director L H Woodhouse & Co Ltd.
"EcoEvents has done a fabulous job in accompanying First Protocol in the preparation and implementation of ISO 20121. Their passion about sustainability and the creative industry is obvious and their understanding of our business, together with a very focused and pragmatic approach of the requirements of the standard made all the difference".
Mélanie Delaplanche, First Protocol, Sustainability Manager.
“Sam has been invaluable to Stagestruck for helping us to understand the terrain we were moving in to, in aligning our systems and procedures to meet with the requirements, to execute the plan and ensure we maintain focus and continue to plan with regards to our ISO’s. Sam has always been available to guide us, has understood when to apply more pressure or where to pull back, her passion is second to none and we are very happy that we chose Sam to partner with us in all of our ISO standards. We are very proud of our zero observations and non-conformities and Sam and her team has been key in helping us achieve this.”
Ben Waller, Operations Director, Stagestruck.
“Sam is a wonderful colleague who always responds to emails in a timely manner and who is incredibly courteous and conscientious. She has an astounding work ethic and is also a very creative individual who is able to think outside the box in terms of offering services and solutions. It is rare that the stars align so effectively and I cannot speak too highly about what Sam has achieved here.”
Jon Stewart, Course Leader, BIMM
Comprehensive website under construction